CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND SAVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
Invest in Africa (IIA) will be hosting a forum themed: UNLOCKING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTHS IN AGRICULTURAL VALUE CHAINS IN KENYA bringing together SMEs in Agriculture to dialogue with public and private sector actors. This forum aims to address the following
1. What are the opportunities in Agribusiness for the youths?
2. How can the youths tap onto the existing and new opportunities?
3. What are the government incentives through the ministry of Agriculture supports youths in Agribusiness?
1. Awareness creation on the opportunities and how to maximize the opportunities.
2. Promote an integrated approach to address multi-stakeholder approach in addressing the cross-cutting issues hindering participation of youth in Agricultural value chain activities.
The forum will bring together SMEs, government representatives, academia, private sector, Agri-innovators and companies, and banks, amongst many other stakeholders in their eco-system.Back